- · How much notice do I need to provide in order to rent a space?
- · What type of documentation do I need to provide in order to rent a space?
- · Do I need to sign a long term lease
- · How do I make a payment?
- · What forms of payment do you accept?
- · Do you sell boxes and storage supplies?
- · How do I know how much storage I will need?
- · Are there any items that I am not able to store?
- · Does there have to be someone in the office to let me through the security gates?
- · How do I set up auto payments?
Please visit our website and select the “Move Out” button 5 days before moving out of your unit. Please note that there are no prorated discounts.
We require a government-issued photo ID (example: driver’s license, state ID, or passport).
No, we rent on a month-to-month basis unless the customer requests otherwise.
Online or in person. Cash, Credit Card, or Check.
Cash, checks, money orders, VISA, MasterCard, American Express and Discover.
You can either use our Storage Calculator on our website or call our helpful call center at (850) 995-8021 for assistance.
Liquids, explosives, flammable liquids, toxic materials and perishables. Please contact us at (850) 995-8021 if you have any questions regarding a specific item.
No. At the time of move-in, you will be given your own security pass code that will allow you access to your unit during facility hours.
From the home page, please click on the "Pay Bill" button, and log into your account. If you do not have an online account, you will need to create a new online account. From here you will be able to set up hassle-free automatic payments.
You four-digit code, with a * in front, and # afterwards. Example: *1234#